Now Hiring: Instructor for the BCRCC Training Centre in Vancouver
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to add another qualified individual to our Vancouver training centre staff. We are now actively accepting resumes for the following position:
1 dual-ticketed journeyperson Red-Seal carpenter/scaffold instructor.
Only applicants who meet all the following requirements will be considered for job candidacy and interviews.
- A member in good standing of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters.
- A ticketed Red-Seal journeyperson carpenter.
- A UBC-certified journeyperson scaffolder.
- Have grade 12 education or equivalency.
- Supervisory and/or teaching experience is an asset.
- Organizational, oral, and writing skills are essential.
- Proficiency with computers/technology is required.
- Must hold a valid passport and be able to travel to the USA.
- UBC Department of Education and Training programs will be considered an asset.
- Be capable of mentoring and demonstrating skills to apprentices of all levels.
- Possess leadership qualities and skills that promote the United Brotherhood and the BCRCC Training Centre.
- Manage classes and students to ensure proper training and development occurs.
- Be safety conscious in a way that sets a good example for our members and students.
- Be prepared and punctual in all aspects of the position.
- Be willing to work both independently and in a team setting.
Please note: Only applicants that possess both a journeyperson carpenter and journeyperson scaffolder certificate will be considered.
Deadline to apply is April 23, 2021.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
RE: Instructor Position Vancouver