Skip to main content
Get dispatched to work through our new dispatch system. Click here to register.

Travel Referral

How to Register for the Traveller Referral Program

B.C. and Yukon members, use this link to register for the Canadian Traveller Referral Program:

How To Register for the Traveller Referral Program

Registering for this program will put you on a list to work on major industrial projects across the country.

There are two requirements to register: 1. You must be a member in good standing. 2.You cannot presently be working for one of our signatory contractors.

The Carpenters' Regional Council (CRC) of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America is currently building the CRC's new website, which will include all the same functions and information for our members and other users. In the meantime, please continue to use We appreciate your patience and understanding.